13 April 2010

Not liking school that much :/ Orientation is so far so good, but am dreading tomorrow very much. It's going to be until 10 pm and then school semester officially starts the next day. UNBELIEVABLE! I don't understand why RP doesn't start school like the other polys. It's only been 2 days and I already miss sleeping in late (VERYMUCH!) People in RP aren't as bad as I expected I suppose, but there are a handful of weirdos around. Hopefully I don't meet any idiots anytime soon, I might bang my head against the wall if I have to do projectwork with them. Now I know how it feels to wake up super early just to get to school on time, am very jealous of the other polytechnic people who get wacky timetables and don't have to be in school at a fixed time!



Can't wait to get out of there in 3 years. (OMG) 3.5 G.P.A and hellooooo NTU!

No comments:

Post a Comment