01 April 2010

Life is so boring right now, no kidding. Sometimes I feel that life was more colorful & exciting back in secondary school. (Goodness, sounds weird saying that, like I'm a 30 year old reminiscing about my youth, it is reminiscing right?) Time to get back to my english standards, these days I have been talking in nothing but singlish and even dragging my sentences. School is starting soon (FINALLY), but then again, I'm not looking forward to it. Call me annoying, but I don't think I'd be confident enough to answer the "Which poly are you in?" question anytime soon. But then again, I guess everything happens for a reason.


Holidays are way too long (there, I said it! Brick me if you want to!) and I'm slowly and gradually turning into a sloth. My brain hasn't been worked up its limits for a long time and is going to be rusty anytime soon. Even writing down sentences on a piece of paper seems weird, especially since I haven't picked up a pen daily for the past 5 months. LIFE IS SO STAGNANT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, THERE IS NO MORE EXCITEMENT AND FUN AND HIP HAPPENINGS! And no more work for me to do, who is going to hire me for 2 weeks?! So much for wanting a nice sum in my bank account, hurhur.


Can't think of anything to say but about school. Both very nervous and excited about it. Finally being able to study in a new environment after 10 years, but the awkward phase of making new friends. Urgh. I don't want to be a loner in school, that would be my worst nightmare for sure. Don't really know what's going to happen, I might end up being a delinquent and smoke 5 packets of cigarettes a day and get be a regular at Zirca or what not. Also, everyone seems to be having some sort of crush or relationship with someone, and here I am, imaginary sitting on a swing alone and looking at the couples wrapping their arms around each other. (I sound so desperate hahaha, but it really is how I feel and this is my online diary yo!) We'd see what happens. I can't wait for Orientation Camp to start!


HEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment