14 January 2010

I am suddenly damn fucking scared that I do not get into any of the 9 choices of polytechnic courses that I have selected and submitted. I mean, come on, my results aren't exactly what you would describe as " fantastic-o! ", but then again, I have to admit I guess I didn't put in my bestest best efforts. Plus tons of people would be applying for the courses too right? Oh shit suddenly I feel that I shouldn't have put ArtsBusinessManagement as my 4th choice, what if next time after I graduate I can't get a decent job and support my parents?!?!?!?!?! Wah okay am suddenly hit with a huge wave of anxiety and getting superduperuber worried now. It's time to pray until 24th (or isit 27th?) January when they inform us of the posting.


Shit okay I can't get this negative feelings out.

No comments:

Post a Comment